Respect shows up in different ways in your business, .
It may be by your daily work times dedicated to your craft or by standing firm on your prices to a customer.
Real respect for your business is knowing the VALUE of your assets and defending its’ FUTURE PROFIT by your current PROTECTION.
Yes, PROTECTION ACTUALLY EQUALS PROFIT.
Here’s the raw truth: you have an idea (or actual products or services) that deserves the respect of profit by the effective protection you implement today. And, everyday.
Real respect for your business is:
- Knowing your assets’ VALUE;
- Using your “BIZ team” of accountant and lawyer, proactively instead of reactively;
- Obtaining commercial insurance to protect against the “What if’s?”;
- Incorporating your business into an entity that creates a legal shield from your personal assets;
- Filing for intellectual property protection with trademarks, copyrights and patents;
- Protecting your value by using contracts in EVERY single transaction;
By protecting your assets daily, you create a barrier against future litigation, excess taxation and unnecessary costs that could eat away at your working capital. Capital, that’s better utilized to actually grow your company.
You also preserve the right to use your product or service’s value by identifying it in contracts, and in its’ brand identity, so that others may not mis-use or undermine its value.
How did you respect your business, today?
Whenever you’re ready, here is how my team and I can help you grow your business this year:
- Join the private BIZTOCO Facebook group, a curated community exclusively for early-stage entrepreneurs. Learn from and connect with other founders as you grow your business. Click here to join (note: you must answer the questions in order to be considered).
- Apply for our START30 Virtual Accelerator for early stage entrepreneurs. You will create a solid legal and business foundation for your company in 60 days. Limited spots are available and registration closes Sept 17th. Get all the details and apply up here.
- Work with me and my team privately. If you’d like to explore options on how my team can assist your business… just use this link to book a call…explain about your business and what you’d like to work on together, and I’ll get you all the details.